MOI is looking for a Strategic Planner with experience in brand and marketing. This role will sit within the growing Strategy and Planning function and will report to the Regional Strategy Director (APAC). We are seeking someone who works in a strategic capacity, able to understand human behaviour using data collection and analysis, rapidly understand our clients’ business and solutions, create a strategic approach based off the knowledge gathered and be able to balance business requirements and limitations with the approach.
This is a multi-faceted role, therefore we are looking for someone with experience in brand strategy, comms planning, campaign planning and account strategy. This will be a client facing role where the Strategic Planner will be required to hold workshops, design research, present the strategy and consult with the client on the best way forward. What is most important however, is your ability to understand business problems, then develop smart strategies that help to answer them.
You’ll be responsible for developing communication strategies, customer journeys and content plans, producing original audience insights, helping to develop creative briefs, and collaborating with creative teams, the social media team, and client services. The role requires someone who can bring their thinking to life, helping to inform the creation of brilliant creative ideas.
A strong degree of knowledge of how all media permeates people’s lives is essential for this role.
● Work with Client Services teams to approach accounts and consult with clients
● Create effective communication strategies and frameworks.
● Own and manage account strategies
● Work with the Digital Media team to ensure comprehensive campaign plans
● Work closely with our Creative team, inspiring them through translating research and strategy into original ideas that impact the business of our clients in a meaningful way.
● Support the Account Management team in analysing campaign results to highlight key findings and actionable recommendations.
● Develop close working relationships with platforms, media providers, and partnered media agencies.
● Experience working in a strategic planning capacity
● Brand planning (who - audience segmentation, observation > insight identification)
● Comms planning (where we reach them - channel planning, architecture, platform recommendations etc.)
● Customer Journeys (how they will progress through our communications
● Content plans (what they will see on the journey)
● Digital (website, online marketing, social platform strategy etc.)
● A thorough researcher
● A brilliant wordsmith
● An articulate speaker
● A confident workshop moderator
● An eye for detail
● A care for the craft in absolutely everything you produce
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook, Fuji Xerox, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com.
Location : Singapore
Office hours : Usually 9am – 6pm however due to workload and International client demands this could change.
Your application was submitted successfully.