The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on integrated media campaigns, with focus on biddable media (Social, Search, Video, Programmatic) and working closely with the Account team on delivering an excellent client experience. The Digital Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing day to delivery of campaigns and contributing to profitable relationships with brand advertisers. This individual must have a strong understanding of Paid Search, Paid Social, relying on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required:
Execution of Day to Day Production Tasks:
- Completes QA and all production procedures accurately
- Analyses performance metrics and proactively optimizes campaigns to increase performance
- Identifies trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- Desire to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing global business and work in a pleasant environment with nice colleagues
- Build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major biddable platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Work with 3rd party Programmatic partners to execute campaigns
- Strategize, execute and manage Digital Marketing activities of established global brands across multiple industries, with a focus on B2B technology
- Manage and execute content syndication and demand generation campaigns
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Assist Global Media Director and all relevant teams in research and planning issues
- Attain Google AdWords and Analytics certifications
- Attain Facebook Blueprint certification
- Manage and work closely with clients alongside Account team against any client actions
- Take ownership of researching all relevant information required for any campaign in order to understand the product/ service/ promotional offering you are marketing
- Know the status of any of your on-going campaigns you are working on at all times
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to details
- Work without guidance, taking full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels, only seeking advice from your line manager where necessary
- Always project a positive and can do attitude keeping all campaign stakeholders updated with realistic delivery dates. Meet all deadlines set, continually managing expectations and ensure all expectations are met, if not exceeded
- Make sure all written and verbal communication both internally and externally are of a positive, concise and enthusiastic natures
- Keep all internal stakeholders updated on any relevant updates for the campaigns you are working on
- Be able to think on your feet and make fast logical decisions
- Prioritize daily tasks by assessing the urgency level, the value of the task and the impact of its delivery on fellow colleagues or your clients
- Stay calm under pressure and be able to multi task and be flexible and juggle deadlines in a busy working environment
- Show good time management, attending meetings on time, fully prepared. Ensure that when multi tasking, you prioritise correctly and complete all jobs, not getting distracted and forgetting to complete a tasks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key client decision makers at both a senior and operational level in order to be commercially successful
- Review and monitor client feedback (positive and negative) on a constant basis to ensure clients feel their needs are being met
- Accountable for complying with Client brand guidelines, international marketing and data
- standards and regulations
- Accountable for complying with all internal processes to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
Media Finance Management:
- Maintain rigorous financial management of all account, providing accurate monthly forecasts and demonstrating full commercial control over all client accounts
- Accountable for the team’s monthly invoicing and forecasting in the campaign calendars
- Sets Accountable for the team’s monthly invoicing and forecasting in the campaign calendars To ensure that the team meets monthly billing targets
- Provide excellent campaign management by proactively advising clients on media strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire media solutions that deliver results Support the Account team in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Attend client meetings or conference calls (sometimes after working hours) to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meetings /calls to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful media campaigns from brief through to ROI
- Work with the team to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reports
- Ensure their campaigns are constantly delivering results and being managed to a high standard and delivered within the agreed timeline
- Ensure they follow all MOI internal processes and procedures correctly and consistently
Skills, Competence and Experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital media planning
- Thinking digitally and differently, resolving problems and striving to provide clients with a remarkable experience.
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the Tech sector
- Experience with integrating a digital tech stack, including DMPs for clients
- Knowledge of deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Well recognized by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills.
When today’s always-on world means buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you involved in the conversation.
MOI Global is a B2B creative agency that’ll connect you with a new breed of buyer, ask the questions that reveal the truth behind their needs, and re-engineer your marketing eco-system to target where they hang out and who they take notice of.
With offices around the world, including Dubai, Munich, London, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and New York, MOI’s global presence is responsible for delivering some of the world’s most commercially successful marketing strategies in the technology sector.
We’re a growing agency, with 100+ marketing experts and creative thinkers who have already delivered 400+ head-turning projects across our four core capabilities: Account Based Marketing (ABM), Creative, Digital, and Experiential.
Clients who trust us to turn the heads of their customers, include Ciena, Oracle, ServiceNow, Colt, Adobe, UBS, and Facebook to name a few.
To find out why, visit: www.moi-global.com
Location: US, virtually
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.