MOI’s North America Program Manager role will support Program Management in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of jobs from inception to completion. The role will sit within MOI’s North America Client Services team, working primarily alongside NAM’s Campaign Managers and Account Directors.
Execution of Day to Day Production Tasks:
MOI’s Program manager will:
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills to effectively and efficiently manage assignments from inception to completion
- Triage priorities and adapt to changing situations quickly
- Work closely with Account Directors and Program Managers with respect to client expectations/deliverables, planning, and timeline development
- Liaise with team members from various business areas to ensure quality and on time deliverables; build strong working relationships
- Supply documentation to team members to ensure efficient communication of vital information (such as: timelines, status reports, project briefs, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to ensure all key stakeholders are fully informed of project status and expectations
- Uphold agency workflow processes
- Ensure quality control steps are followed for all programs
- Attend client meetings or conference calls (sometimes after working hours) to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meetings /calls to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful media campaigns from brief through to ROI
- Work with the team to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reports
- Ensure their campaigns are constantly delivering results and being managed to a high standard and delivered within the agreed timeline
- Ensure they follow all MOI internal processes and procedures correctly and consistently
Skills, Competence and Experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital program management
- Thinking digitally and differently, resolving problems and striving to provide clients with a remarkable experience.
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the Tech sector
- Knowledge of deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Well recognized by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational skills and follow through - a must
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive and high attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude
When today’s always-on world means buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you involved in the conversation.
MOI Global is a B2B creative agency that’ll connect you with a new breed of buyer, ask the questions that reveal the truth behind their needs, and re-engineer your marketing eco-system to target where they hang out and who they take notice of.
With offices around the world, including Dubai, Munich, London, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and New York, MOI’s global presence is responsible for delivering some of the world’s most commercially successful marketing strategies in the technology sector.
We’re a growing agency, with 100+ marketing experts and creative thinkers who have already delivered 400+ head-turning projects across our four core capabilities: Account Based Marketing (ABM), Creative, Digital, and Experiential.
Clients who trust us to turn the heads of their customers, include Ciena, Oracle, ServiceNow, Colt, Adobe, UBS, and Facebook to name a few.
To find out why, visit: www.moi-global.com
Location: US, virtually
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.