The Creative/Video Producer is someone with a passion for creative advertising/marketing, driven to create content and manage best-in-industry experiences through visual storytelling. In this role, you will be focused on producing integrated projects geared to deliver video, stills, and experiential/innovation ideas. Additionally, you must have a passion for creative collaboration, be adept at juggling multiple projects, and comfortable working with multiple teams at once. This person must be creative focused first and foremost, solution-oriented and flexible enough to adapt to ever-changing project demands. The Creative/Video Producer will report to the Creative Operations Director / Head of Video and work with a team of clients, strategists, creatives and production partners. A proven track record of success in producing, filming, and editing online videos at an agency or within a marketing team is required.
About The Job:
- Oversee the production plan, scope, and budget for all project deliverables across video, still, experiential and innovation projects
- Work with creative teams to provide insight during the ideation process in production capabilities and solutions
- Stay abreast of best-in-class partners, know what their strengths and skills sets are and maintain positive relationships
- Present best partner options for the project to the creative teams
- Manage relationships with all vendors and implement the best creative production solutions for all projects
- Advise on best production practices across the agency
- Stay current in new technologies and media in order to be a proactive, creative problem solver
- Define the Project Scope: goals, deliverables, budget and schedule
- Work independently and alongside teams to ideate, shoot, and edit social content to support a demanding creative agenda
- Execute video shoots across a variety of subject matter
- Customize virtual filming kits and distribute to talent; maintain safety protocol and inventory
- Remotely train clients and talent on at-home filming including logistical considerations, preparation, test shots, and troubleshooting
- Drive the creation of the highest quality original creative content and narratives
- Help pitch creative ideas regularly and in response to briefs that call for virtual or live action videos
- Build and develop a strong external network of freelancers, agencies, directors, and animators and negotiate fees where necessary
- Run a detailed and comprehensive schedule and establish a critical path and workflow to project manage end-to-end virtual video production
- Ensure visual quality and accuracy of details are paramount throughout
- Manage multiple production jobs at the same time from concept, hiring, project planning, directors, casting, and post-production
- Lead on-set production when necessary following all the latest recommended safety procedures and practices
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 5 years experience in a busy, production role is desirable
- Strong understanding of the creative process and ability to lead creative thinking and execution
- A proven track record in developing good working relationships within the agency and with vendors
- Strong knowledge of killer production partners, directors, photographers, innovators, editors and music companies
- Knowledge and understanding of media technologies and social
- Ability to produce a video/film shoot, still shoot, audio session and understand process, casting and rights associated with talent (on-camera/voice, etc)
- Expert knowledge of project planning (goals, budgets, schedules and scope)
- An independent work ethic and drive
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations
- A strong knowledge of the tech sector preferred.
- Highly self-motivated, problem solver and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to excel within the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing company
- Experience of working with creative and commercial teams and managing expectations all round in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Knowledge of cameras and lighting equipment
MOI Global is a B2B creative agency that’ll connect you with a new breed of buyer, ask the questions that reveal the truth behind their needs, and re-engineer your marketing eco-system to target where they hang out and who they take notice of.
With offices around the world, including Dubai, London, Singapore, Sydney and New York, MOI’s global presence is responsible for delivering some of the world’s most commercially successful marketing strategies in the technology sector.
We’re a growing agency, with 100+ marketing experts and creative thinkers who have already delivered 400+ head-turning projects across our four core capabilities: Account Based Marketing (ABM), Creative, Digital, and Experiential.
Clients who trust us to turn the heads of their customers, include Oracle, ServiceNow, Colt, Adobe, UBS, and Facebook to name a few.
To find out why, visit: www.moi-global.com
Location: US, New York
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.