DRIVING BUSINESS GROWTH FOR MOI
As the Head of Growth, you are responsible for engaging with and delivering new logos and driving incremental revenue from existing strategic accounts. The ideal candidate is someone who comes from agency, consulting services and/or SaaS solutions company selling to Heads of Marketing. Experience with B2B marketing, B2B consulting and/or marketing technologies is a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable selling to C-Suite, CMO, VP, and Director levels and must be able to adapt their selling approach to different size organizations. This person needs to be an expert at positioning business value, identifying marketing solutions, managing a complex sales process, and building relationships with different stakeholders that will influence a purchase. This Head of Growth will report to the global SVP Growth and work closely with internal marketing and account leadership teams.
Strong Leadership and Accountability
- Take ownership and accountability for all revenue targets and sales projections with accounts that align to the company’s Ideal Customer Profile.
- Build a business development plan capable of exceeding revenue targets and projections.
- Adhere to margin requirements and position value-based outcomes to ensure project profitability is achieved.
- Proven ability to sell marketing solutions that address major business challenges and might require major transformation and change from the client to produce an effective result.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and work within an entrepreneurial culture.
Driving Targeted Engagement
- In partnership with the SVP Growth, define where we should play within targeted industries, how we go to market (including marketing & demand gen strategy), how we will win, and that your time is allocated to capture the best results.
- Define the best methods for connecting with prospects in net new and existing accounts – with the understanding that social selling will play a key role.
- Understand market and B2B marketing trends to help determine overall growth strategy and market positioning.
Create a Growing and Predictable Sales Engine
- Proven approach to prospecting and growing pipeline through new customer acquisition.
- Proven social selling acumen and methodology.
- Proven ability to provide value to clients while achieving a consistent and accurate forecast.
- Demonstrated experience running a complex sales cycle that will involve multiple client stakeholders and require MOI resources to contribute throughout the selling process.
- Willing to follow a sales process methodology to execute a repeatable approach to client development.
Collaborate Effectively with Stakeholders
- Report regularly to SVP Growth.
- Work well with other groups to deliver a great customer experience. Internal functions include: growth team, strategy/account leadership, implementation and executive teams.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong track record of growing an organization through new customer acquisition efforts.
- Worked for a consulting and/or SaaS company focused on delivering solutions to the CMO and/or marketing and sales leaders.
- Worked in a smaller and more entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to contribute to MOI’s own marketing and demand generation strategy in region.
- Strong preference for experience with account-based marketing, demand generation & digital marketing solutions and services.
Competencies and attributes of an MOI team member
- Curious and fearless, with a strong desire to achieve.
- Resourceful self-starter with a solution-driven attitude.
- Combines disciplined execution that delivers a predictable engine.
- Learn-it-all vs. know-it-all with a strong intellectual curiosity to embrace new practices and support a learning culture.
- Excellent communication skills, evidenced by successful executive interactions, outstanding presentation skills, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Building deep relationships with team and client.
- Maintaining an open and supportive culture.
When today’s always-on world means buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you involved in the conversation.
MOI Global is a B2B creative agency that’ll connect you with a new breed of buyer, ask the questions that reveal the truth behind their needs, and re-engineer your marketing eco-system to target where they hang out and who they take notice of.
With offices around the world, including Dubai, Munich, London, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and New York, MOI’s global presence is responsible for delivering some of the world’s most commercially successful marketing strategies in the technology sector.
We’re a growing agency, with 100+ marketing experts and creative thinkers who have already delivered 400+ head-turning projects across our four core capabilities: Account Based Marketing (ABM), Creative, Digital, and Experiential.
Clients who trust us to turn the heads of their customers, include Ciena, Oracle, ServiceNow, Colt, Adobe, UBS, and Facebook to name a few.
To find out why, visit: www.moi-global.com
Location: New York, virtual remote working
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could change
Salary: Dependent on experience