The Media Buying and Operations Manager is responsible for the maintenance of the agency’s media finance and operations tracking in order to maintain monthly and annual revenue reconciliation. The candidate will have extensive Finance & Operations experience at digital media agencies with hands on experience in media planning a plus.
Media Finance Management
- Manage Media team’s finance and operations monthly and annual paperwork / reconciliations with input and oversight from Media Directors, Finance and Operations teams.
- Maintain rigorous financial management of all accounts, providing accurate monthly forecasts and demonstrating full commercial control over all client accounts.
- Accountable for the team’s monthly invoicing and forecasting in the campaign calendars.
- To ensure that the team meets monthly billing targets.
- Develop & implement process improvements.
- Special projects as needed and additional duties as assigned.
Supplementary Campaign Management
- Support the Media team in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, SOW review, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria.
Execution of Day-to-Day Tasks
- Management of Media Finances with clear oversight across each campaigns’ planned and accrued spends with inputs from the Media team and SVP of Operations.
- Accountable for accurate finance tracking across all publisher and client invoices across the agency’s digital projects with inputs from the Media team and SVP of Operations.
- Be a master of our operations and finance platforms. (Training will be provided)
- Weekly and Monthly Financial Tracking Reports.
- Assists with Publisher related contracts or insertion orders ensuring accuracy in planned vs endorsed spends.
- Assist Media Team in Media Buying.
- Negotiation of Master Contracts with key publishers (if necessary), including cashflow management, tracking of media funds and payment terms.
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc research and planning work from time to time.
- Know the status of any ongoing campaigns from a finance tracking point of view.
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to details.
- Self starter, taking full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels, only seeking advice from your line manager where necessary.
- Always project a positive and can do attitude keeping all campaign stakeholders updated with realistic delivery dates. Meet all deadlines set, continually managing expectations and ensure all expectations are met, if not exceeded.
- Make sure all written and verbal communication both internally and externally are of a positive, concise and enthusiastic nature.
- Keep all internal stakeholders updated on any relevant updates for the projects you are working on.
- Be able to think on your feet and make fast logical decisions.
- Prioritize daily tasks by assessing the urgency level, the value of the task and the impact of its delivery on fellow colleagues or your clients.
- Stay calm under pressure and be able to multi task and be flexible and juggle deadlines in a busy working environment.
- Show good time management, attending meetings on time, fully prepared..
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key decision makers at both a senior and operational level in order to be commercially successful.
- Review and monitor Media team’s feedback (positive and negative) on a constant basis to ensure clients feel their needs are being met.
- Accountable for complying with Client and Publisher payment terms and regulations.
- Accountable for complying with all internal processes to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
Skills, Competence and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in Finance & Operations role in a digital media agency.
- Thinking digitally and differently, resolving problems and striving to provide clients with a remarkable experience.
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the Tech sector.
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Well recognized by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills.
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in the UK, Singapore, Dubai and the US, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook, VMware, and more
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.