We are seeking an experienced MarTech & ABM specialist with 5 years B2B experience working with Digital, MarTech and Development teams. You will join the Digital Centre of Excellence at MOI, with a focus on end-to-end program, campaign and platform creation for the Marketing Operations department. You will also work closely with the Demand Generation department, as they too fall under the Digital Centre of Excellence. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing Operations and Head of ABM.
As a growing department, you will be critical in helping to fully operationalise the strategy, plans and CX set out by our teams, into the technology and processes that our clients use. This could incorporate platforms such as Marketing Automation, CRM, ABM, CMS and other ancillary tools. You’ll work with different departments within MOI and work closely with the Analytics, UX and Development functions within the Marketing Operations department. You will have the opportunity to work on various global projects ranging from single focused to large integrated campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who knows Marketing Operations and brings with them expertise in Marketing Automation and a broader range of experience across a suite of MarTech ecosystems to help our clients achieve their marketing goals. This is a dynamic role that requires the ability to execute along technical, analytical, and tactical dimensions among complex and rapidly changing business needs. You’ll be confident in program and campaign builds through the lifecycle as well have knowledge, and ideally experience, in how ecosystems and stacks are architected.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least 5+ years’ experience within a fast-paced digital agency, consultancy or client
- Strong familiarity with B2B demand gen and ABM programs working end to end, fully versed in lead and account lifecycles and demand generation principles and strategy
- Experience in making data-driven decisions and driving business transformation initiatives
- Successful track record of creating, executing, and measuring campaigns, including database management, segmentation, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Strong experience using marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, and HubSpot
- Working knowledge of CRMs (not necessarily using them but how they are technically set up and used by Sales) – Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics to name a few
- Proven experience using ABM technology such as Demandbase (preferred), Terminus, 6Sense, Rollworks, Mintigo, Bombora
- Confidence mapping and supporting on architecting data and operational flows into Lucid Chart or Miro
- Confident in working, consulting and liaising directly with clients and internally to develop and support on scoping, requirements gathering, estimating and proposals
- Strong analytical talent and experience working with data and data analysis with great attention to detail
- Comfortable working with a development team, and external partners where relevant
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to navigate ambiguity and operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great prioritisation, time management and self-motivation skills
- Communicating effectively with all departments
- To work autonomously, and as part of a team
- Deep knowledge and experience across MarTech and SalesTech as a whole. You likely started in Marketing Automation and CRM but have grown your skills as the market has matured
- Understanding of holistic Marketing tech stacks (Marketing Automation, CRM, ABM, Content orchestration, CMS, BI etc.)
- Familiarity with what a RevOps function is
- Experience of SEM, SEO, PPC, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of other areas including demand generation, events, media planning & buying, brand and strategy would be an advantage
- Experience with B2B technology clients a big plus
WHAT YOU MAY BE LIKE
- Process driven
- Consultative by nature
- Structural but not rigid
- Natural problem solver – solve things creatively, more than just systematically
- You like technology but see it is a part of the bigger picture, how it meets strategy
- Confident in standing your ground
- Easy collaborator but equally happy forging a path
- Used to spinning many plates in the air
- Passion for professional development and learning
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Always up for a laugh and to look on the bright side
- Someone keen to get in stuck in at work, but also to join in with a fantastic group of exceptional and fun people (our agency oozes this)
Marketing Options International is a marketing communications and technology specialist, managing and executing B2B lead generation, ABM and awareness campaigns for our global and local high-tech IT clients. Our service offering is structured around four centres of marketing excellence
- Account Based Marketing: Making the pyramid fully obtainable
- Digital: Media, data & technology to amplify your brand
- Experiential: Physical, virtual and hybrid experiences to get closer to customers
- Creative: Turning Heads™ strategies to change perceptions and win business
We’re a global marketing agency on a mission – to spark ideas that turn the heads of technology buyers. Our award-winning integrated campaigns turn that attention into action, meaning marketing investment makes a real impact in a crowded world.
We have offices based in Surrey, Sydney, Singapore, Dubai, New York and San Francisco and currently work with over 20 leading technology clients, including Adobe, Oracle, Genesys, Cognizant, McAfee and Salesforce.com. The working environment is dynamic, fun, open and honest and the reporting structure is reasonably flat. There is room to grow within the organisation given our rapid expansion plans and the increasing volume of campaigns from our client base.
Location: Global, where the candidate are located
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.