ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager with at least 5 years B2B experience working with Digital, Martech and Development teams. You will join the Digital Centre of Excellence at MOI, with a focus on managing projects for the Marketing Operations department. You will also work closely with the Demand Generation department, as they too fall under the Digital Centre of Excellence. You will work very closely with the VP of Marketing Operations as his right hand.
As a growing department, the Snr DPM will be a critical linchpin across multiple departments helping to join Client Services, CX and Strategy to everything that falls under Marketing Operations at MOI (MarTech, Analytics, UX and Development). You will have the opportunity to work on various global projects ranging from websites, microsites, landing pages, and web tools and to large integrated campaigns (full Martech programs incl. marketing automation, ABM and sales enablement to name a few). You will need to be fully conversant in scoping, planning, finance and delivering multiple complex global projects to scope, time and budget.
The ideal candidate will have:
● At least 5+ years’ experience within a fast-paced digital agency or consultancy environment
● Proven track record in delivering various digital projects including web, online tool development, ABM, marketing automation programs and campaigns (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot)
● Solid scoping, budgeting, financial understanding, timelines and SOWs essential
● Ensure that delivery momentum is maintained by solving problems, unblocking issues and managing risks and dependencies so that work is not held up
● Solid experience and/or understanding in UX/UI as you will be working on re-designs of B2B platforms and websites (inc. persona, user flows/journeys and content architecture)
● Confident in liaising directly with client services and clients to develop and take briefs, understand expectations, this role will be client facing so stakeholder management essential
● Great time management and self-motivation skills
● Communicating effectively with all departments
● Management of a development team, and external partners where relevant
● To work autonomously, and as part of a team
● To be able to work in a collaborative environment, helping to brainstorm ideas on platforms such as Lucid Chart or Miro
● Understanding of marketing operations, be process driven and detailed orientated
● Understanding of Marketing tech stacks (Marketing Automation, CRM, ABM, Content orchestration, BI etc.)
● Excellent presentation skills
● Understanding of other areas including demand generation, events, media planning & buying, brand and strategy would be an advantage
● Experience with B2B technology clients a huge plus
This an exciting role as you will be integral in delivering creative digital communications of the highest standard and have the opportunity to be a pivotal part of the growing digital team.
WHAT YOU MAY BE LIKE
· Process driven
· Consultative by nature
· Excellent prioritiser
· Confident in standing your ground
· Easy collaborator but equally happy forging a path
· An organiser
· Used to spinning many plates in the air
· Natural problem solver
· Able to spot risk and deal with it
· Passion for professional development and learning
· Don’t take yourself too seriously
· Always up for a laugh and to look on the bright side
· Someone keen to get in stuck in at work, but also to join in with a fantastic group of exceptional and fun people (our agency oozes this)
Marketing Options International is a marketing communications and technology specialist, managing and executing B2B lead generation and awareness campaigns for our global and local high-tech IT clients. Our service offering is structured around four centers of marketing competence:
- Account Based Marketing: Making the pyramid fully obtainable
- Digital: Media, data & technology to amplify your brand
- Experiential: Physical, virtual and hybrid experiences to get closer to customers
- Creative: Turning Heads™ strategies to change perceptions and win business
We’re a global marketing agency on a mission – to spark ideas that turn the heads of technology buyers. Our award-winning integrated campaigns turn that attention into action, meaning marketing investment makes a real impact in a crowded world.
We have offices based in Surrey, Sydney, Singapore, Dubai, New York and San Francisco and currently work with over 20 leading technology clients, including Adobe, Oracle, Genesys, Cognizant, McAfee and Salesforce.com. The working environment is dynamic, fun, open and honest and the reporting structure is reasonably flat. There is room to grow within the organisation given our rapid expansion plans and the increasing volume of campaigns from our client base.
Your application was submitted successfully.