MOI are looking for an Art Director with 5-7 years’ agency experience to join our expanding NAM team. You will be expected to inspire, motivate and manage your colleagues by working fluidly with MOI designers, copywriters and developers. You are as committed to meeting business objectives as you are to winning awards. You will develop concepts, love presenting, inspire others and have a hunger for brilliance.
You will help create an environment where the best ideas can be born and thrive. You will retain an open mind, make the most of opportunities and have a sense of humour. You will have the ability to work both on your own and in teams.
- Report to Regional Director and Global Creative Director on all projects to ensure that client requirements are being met to the highest standards.
- Collaborate with the client services teams to determine budgets and timelines in order to achieve campaigns and resolve issues resulting from delays and changes to scope.
- Quality control – work with the Creative Director and team leads to ensure that work is accurate, on brand, legally compliant and fit for purpose.
- Identify potential technological and process efficiencies which can improve the day to day operations of the studio.
- Art direction on projects.
- Concepts and concept development / copy lines where needed.
- Liaise with clients and attend client and new business presentations.
- Challenge creative briefs from Account Management and Planning teams.
- Have the ability to understand and work to project budgets and timelines.
- Help the account team plan budget and time allocation on projects.
- Instill passion, integrity and energy into your work and the creative team.
- Help establish working procedures to benefit the creative processes within the agency.
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing, digital and creative trends.
- Be interested in new channels, technologies and platforms.
- Constantly study the creative marketplace and sharing best practice internally.
- Work collaboratively with third parties when required.
- Contribute to the creative development of the agency's own brand and marketing activities.
- 5-7 years’ agency experience.
- A working knowledge of the key aspects of production whether it be videos, web builds or email banners.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and cope well under extreme pressure.
- Confident in decision-making.
- Have a sharp eye for detail.
- A good understanding of internal technical processes, such as a global team communication, but also the creative processes.
- Confidence to speak up to senior stakeholders in order to get the best results for a project.
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, New York, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook, Fuji Xerox, Grab and Red Hat.
Location: New York
Office hours: Usually 9am – 6pm. However, due to workload and international client demands, this could change.