The Digital Account Director serves to support the client team providing strategic direction, financial control and day-to-day operations of the accounts, helping to lead the busy Digital team in the planning, creation and implementation of digital campaigns while ensuring quality of work and delivery of services to the highest standard. Reporting to the – Client Services Director, typically the day to day activities would include:
Client Relationship Development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key client decision makers at both a senior and operational level in order to be commercially successful
- Review and monitor client feedback (positive and negative) on a constant basis to ensure clients feel their needs are being met
- Encourage clients to allow us to actively participate in the development of campaign strategies and communication plans at initial planning stages so we can guide, advise and add value in the pursuit of delivering award-winning marketing programmes
- Educate the clients’ on the latest in digital marketing strategies
- Proactively instigate client and internal brainstorms to achieve the strategic and creative goals of the account
- Direct, retain and grow the account to meet annual revenue and margin targets
- Lead new business chemistry meetings, pitches and proposals
- Create comprehensive account plans to win new business from new and/or existing clients
- Staying abreast of the latest technology/IT market trends and challenges alongside new and emerging B2B marketing solutions
- Direct and manage the account teams to ensure campaigns are executed in accordance with client expectations and quality standards
- Taking the lead in annual/ bi-annual procurement, client and campaign reviews
- Maintain rigorous financial management of all account, providing accurate monthly forecasts and demonstrating full commercial control over all client accounts
Marketing Campaign Management and Execution
- Provide excellent account direction by proactively advising clients on top level marketing strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire creative marketing solutions that deliver results
- Be able to devise and direct complex digital engagement strategies that will require working closely with the MOI digital team (Demand Generation and Marketing Operations), and with the clients’ digital contactsSupport the Client Services Director and Digital Team in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Attend client meetings (travelling abroad when required) or conference calls (sometimes after working hours) to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meeting/call to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns from brief through to ROI
- Accountable for the team complying with Client brand guidelines, international marketing and data standards and regulations
- Accountable for the team complying with all internal processes to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team
- Sets realistic and fair deadlines and ensures the team meet client expectations
- Accountable for the team monthly invoicing and forecasting in the campaign calendar. To ensure that the team meet monthly billing targets
- Work with the team to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reporting.
- Inspire, motivate and mentor the team to manage clients professionally
- Train and guide the team to ensure full understanding of the client brand, their key products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviours
- Ensure their campaigns are constantly delivering results and being managed to a high standard and delivered within the agreed timeline
- Ensure they follow all MOI internal processes and procedures correctly and consistently
- Maintain a reasonably detailed knowledge of campaigns they are working on (and its status) to be able to cover for any absence and provide a point of escalation for the client.
Skills, Competence and Experience
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in a digital/integrated marketing agency or on the client side with experience in digital media planning including but not limited to paid search, programmatic, content syndication etc.
- Thinking digitally and differently, resolving problems and striving to provide clients with a remarkable experience.
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the Tech sector
- Demonstrable knowledge of the B2B Tech Marketing landscape in APAC
- Executing on a global scale; be capable of developing and reviewing web strategies; agile management of development team using detailed SoWs, build specs and operate at pace; as well as an understanding of marketing automation and its processes.
- Planning and development of Digital Marketing campaigns from concept through web page and funnel creation, marketing automation and segmentation, lead generation and conversion achievements.
- Experience with integrating a digital tech stack, including DMPs for clients
- Knowledge of deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- Email & marketing automation platforms
- CRM and content management platforms
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Well recognized by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills. You must be able to:
- Be strategic yet hands on (no ivory tower here)
- Manage change (remaining creative and entrepreneurial yet introduce some mature best practice and governance for an organisation growing rapidly)
- Inspire people to be awesome
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, New York, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook, Fuji Xerox, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.