Responsible for day-to-day management of operations to support effective and efficient delivery of multiple programmes.
You will be working as part of a global operations team reporting into our SVP HR & Operations. This is an important and strategic hire as part of our aggressive US expansion plans. We are looking for an experienced pair of hands, who can hit the ground running and can bring a wealth of experience to this role. You will require a proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
Providing regional direction for Operations, HR and regional recruitment, to support the growth and success of the team, in conjunction with our global HR & Ops team. Also supporting staff timesheet compliance, Health & Safety and IT issues.
Experience in a leading Media tool with finance management reporting is essential to this role. Experience using a Work-In-Progress system similar to Synergist, is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
Demonstrating your experience in Operations, Office Management, Financial reporting, and multi-tasking in a busy environment, are all essential to this role.
The Operations Manager works closely with the global operational function, taking responsibility for;
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with SVP HRO and the wider Global Operations team;
- Support the growth and success of the team by coordinating activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations, including:
- Reviewing plans, schedules, workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis and work can flow through effectively
- Maintaining our WIP system finances & reporting, providing support as required to ensure accuracy of revenue management, timesheet compliance and completion in a timely manner each month to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Oversight of our Media Management tools and responsible for overseeing accurate Reconciliation each month in conjunction with our Global Media team
- Onboarding and training staff to the business, our platforms and processes to ensure maximum productivity and engagement
- Organises, plans, and implements inventory activity, including: working with our IT manager to ensure equipment is available in time for new staff and all issue and repairs are efficiently resolved
- Keep the NAM global operations & HR Trello board up-to-date at all times and support our HR Manager by ensuring all HR related issues are escalated and quickly resolved
- Attend weekly Global Operations meetings to discuss NAM Operations Trello board and task/actions
- Work with HR & Operations to ensure all staff appraisals are booked and completed
- Work with HR to ensure all Health & Safety procedures are carried out
Skills, Competence and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Operations Management role
- A good degree / or equivalent qualification
- Experience project managing in a digital marketing environment (agency or client side) would be an advantage
- Experience in digital media is high desirable
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Programmes and project management tools such as Synergist would be an advantage
- Proven experience of managing budgets and delivering cost-efficiencies
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude